Financial Peace University
Wednesdays starting September 13 at 6:30pm in the Community Room (1st Floor)
Just about four years ago our entire church family participated in FPU and it was incredible how the simple instructions made such a tangible difference in families and our church body. Whether this is your first time going through FPU or you have participated in the past, join us for the 9 week seminar and small group experience.
There is a smarter way to manage your money. Learn from Dave Ramsey "God and Grandma's Way" to manage your finances. This 9 week course will provide you the basics to, pay off debt, save for the future, and create a winning team with your spouse by putting God in control.
*Child care at E91 is available during Wednesday evening meetings. Please indicate your need as you register.
$93 for the complete FPU kit. (per individual or married couple) If you are participating as a couple then you only need to register under one name.
$0 if you have participated in the past and payed for the FPU kit. You will need to bring the booklet and materials you were given last time you participated.
$5 for each student participating
Grades 6-12 (participation in video session with Adults and separate small group experience with their peers)
1) Online Access to all Nine Lessons Sign in to FPU Central with your activation code to view all nine FPU lessons! This is a great way to get a head start on each week’s lessons, prepare questions, review, and catch up if you have to miss a class. Once you activate your membership, you will have 16 weeks of online access to view the lessons.
2) Member Workbook The workbook follows along with each lesson, highlighting valuable information and includes a space for you to record key take-away's. Be sure to bring this to class with you each week!
3) Dave Ramsey's Complete Guide to Money This book provides you with all of the practical answers to the "How?" "What?" and "Why?" questions about money!
4) EveryDollar Plus Includes access to 90 days of EveryDollar Plus, the premium version of the budgeting tool that’s helping people save thousands. Access your 90 days of EveryDollar Plus through FPU Central.
5) Envelope System This is Dave's easy-to-use cash management system. Put money in. Take money out. Stay on budget!
6) Resources Sign in to FPU Central using your activation code and get access to loads of resources to help you along your journey, including downloadable audio of all nine lessons plus two bonus lessons!
Scholarships are available. Please request while registering. You can pay on the registration page or wait and pay by check in person.
*When registering multiple people make sure to click the box that has your name on it and box two that says "someone else". You will then receive an email with a link where you can add as many family and non family members to your registration.
Questions... contact Grant Scott at GrantS@east91st.org
- $93FPU Starter Kit (Adult Individual or Couple) If you are participating as a couple you only need to register under one name.
- $0FPU Alumni (participated and purchased materials in past)
- $5FPU Participant (Grades 6-12)
- $0Serving (Small Group Leader or Child Care Worker) - Someone will be in contact with you.